The Leadership Dashboard uses multiple lenses that each provide a unique perspective on human cognition, emotion, and personality. While no single behavioral model can fully explain the complexity of humans, each lens offers insights into ourselves, and others, and how we can improve our effectiveness as individuals and teams. Lenses are selected based on the needs of the team, and multiple lenses can be integrated over time to provide a holistic, multi-lens perspective.
Enable High-Performing Relationships and Teams
The Interaction Style Lens provides focus on the ways we are naturally inclined to express ourselves. Each of the four Interaction Style patterns describes not only our preferred communication style, but also the underlying core drive and beliefs.
- Designed to be easy-to-learn and immediately applicable.
- Offers specific insights for when and how to flex your style to be more effective when working with other.
- Provides a “first step” in a multi-lens approach to understanding personality and integrates well with personality type.
Build Understanding at a Deeper Level
The Essential Motivator lens provides focus on the core psychological needs and values that drive us. Understanding these needs and knowing when and how to flex when necessary, helps optimize relationships and team success.
- Designed to be easy-to-learn and easy-to-apply.
- Offers specific development action tips and relationship Type-to-Type action tips to support application.
- Integrates well with Interaction Styles and Personality Type as part of a multi-lens approach.
A Powerful Resource for Leader Development
The Personality Type lens provides a useful and constructive way to consider differences across 16 personality patterns, and focuses on how this knowledge can be used to enhance personal and team effectiveness.
Based on the original work of Carl Jung and expanded by Isabel Myers, the personality type model offers deep insights based on our orientation to the world, the way we perceive information and how we judge that information and make decisions. Millions of people around the world have used traditional personality type assessments, such as the MBTI® to better understand themselves and others. Matrix Insights puts type into action and takes this popular personality model to a whole new level.
- Designed to focus on applying Personality Type knowledge to enhance effectiveness of leaders and teams.
- Offers the richest and largest collection of targeted development strategies and action tips.
- Provides the broadest and deepest view of personality and development.
An Emotionally Intelligent Approach to Emotional Competency Development
The EQ Agility Lens provides a unique experience to facilitate emotional competency development.
Research has shown the importance of emotional intelligence in performance and effective leadership. We take an “emotionally intelligent” approach to building emotional competencies. We focus on building the case for emotional competency development and provide resources and tools learners can use to support their development.
- Designed to engage learners and build the case for building emotional competencies to enhance effectiveness.
- Learners identify emotional competency development opportunities that are important to their success.
- Integrates well with Personality Type.
Performance Five is based on the analysis of decades of personality research. The scientific community supports five traits (sometimes referred to as the Big Five®) as foundational to understanding personality. The Performance Five assessment incorporates the latest personality trait research and allows you to view your assessments results across 5 primary traits and 30 subtraits, as well as consider the characteristics of your blended personality pattern.
That pattern drives our orientation to and perceptions of the world around us, as well as how we cognitively process information, make decisions, and pursue goals. Matrix Insights puts the five traits into action, taking this popular model to a whole new level of individual and team development.
- Designed to focus on applying the five factors science to enhance effectiveness of leaders and teams.